Thursday, March 18, 2010

yikes

I need to write a few more blogs for this! We are over half way done with the Semester and I have only written SIX blogs!?!? I wonder if I will still get an A for this project!! Also this week is Spring Break YEAH... oh don't get to excited yet we still have home work and an Observation Project due. Luckily, My husband and I had friends over last night and they all helped me with the project! They were kind enough to let me point out a few constellations/stars and let me talk about them. It was not the clearest night BUT THE STARS WHERE OUT!

Then I started to wonder when the Spring sky was coming and I guess it is at the beginning of April. I started to wonder if that would effect the luminosity of the stars or not.... I guess I will never know. HA I am glad I picked this as my final project. Even thought making a cake sounds really awesome too.

No comments:

Post a Comment