Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I can't believe how fast time has gone by! I only have a month left in this Semester. I am going to be a touch sad to see this class go, I have enjoyed it and learned so much. I learned a lot about myself and my class mates when I gave my 1st class presentation last week. I had to review the material that we had covered in the last class, and I was super nervous. I had not spoke in front of people in a really long time. After I gave my presentation, everyone clapped and said I did a good job. I did learn a few things about public speaking in your class.

1: Most people are not listening or paying much attention.

2. Most people get nervous so they can relate to your pain.

3. Prepare a bit, get your notes in order and go over them a few times.

4. Most people are not listening or paying much attention.

5. People are going to remember if you do something crazy like pass out or vomit, so don't do that.

Everybody has to present something in their classes at one time or another, so don't be nervous because people don't care or not paying attention! I need to remember this for the rest of my school career instead of getting all worked up.

We had our 3rd test last night. My feelings on it: I thought it was going to be a lot harder then it was. I studied like crazy and still did not feel ready. When we had our class review by playing Jeopardy. That was pretty fun, but stinking hard, which made me feel like I was gong to fail this test, I don't think I did and am very curious as to what my grade will be. There were only a few questions that stumped me and made me go HUH?!?!



NGS 6302 The butterfly nebula!! a little bit of my observing project for the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment